Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Happy New Year 2020

I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past - Thomas Jafferson


On behalf of everyone at Education Edge Canada - A PMI REP and IIBA EEP  and Talent Connected , I wanted to take this opportunity to wish you a very Happy New Year. As the New Year approaches us with new hopes and dreams, I wish you and your dear one's a wonderful year ahead. 


The rule for those who want to be successful is always to look ahead and focus on the best that’s yet to come. As we plan ahead for 2020, let's stay motivated, focused and most importantly enjoy what we do.


Once again - To The AMAZING folks I have had the privilege of knowing, my partners, well wishers, family and friends - 


A Very Happy New Year




No comments:

Post a Comment