Sunday, December 09, 2018

176 consultant - congratulations Ravi

DREAM BIG!!


I built Talent Connected with a vision to bring together best in class consulting talent which will deliver excellence. Global Mail called us the “Talent Powerhouse”. In 4 years, we have become one of the niche and top consulting firm with 176 consultants. 


The unique nature of Talent Connected is that it is formed out of my passion for Education which led me to start Education Edge Canada. Education Edge Canada in last 10 years has delivered excellence to thousands of Portfolio, Program and Project Management professionals. 


Today I congratulate Ravi on becoming the 176th consultant with Talent Connected Canada. 


4 years ago, I knew we will be big, because our founding principles are Character, Competency and Consistency but never knew it will be this BIG!!


DREAM BIG AND NEVER COMPROMISE ON YOUR DREAMS!!



No comments:

Post a Comment