Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Pursuit of success

I have not known anyone in my experience of life who lived a life of ease and left a legacy worth remembering. 


Greatest growth for me came from taking actions that I resisted the most. With time I learnt to perform the tasks that are important for my growth as well as the growth of my business to be the first in my day.


Growth is about confronting our greatest risks first and foremost. Success comes from taking deliberate actions every day. During this pursuit, there will be days when we may not see the results or the progress will be painstakingly slow. 


Leading from front, fearless pursuit of goals, direct candor and never be afraid to try are traits of all successful people. 


 #leadership #education #inspiration #projectmanagement #scrum


www.educationedge.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment