Sunday, September 30, 2018

My happiness project

MY HAPPINESS PROJECT - A Journey Within


True Happiness is an internal process, I have realized and learned this through a long, painful and arduous process. We must put us through this internal journey to understand what is it that we seek and what truly happiness means to us. 


My happiness, I found was directly connected to progression. And for progression, tough decision had to made to change, and I understood that If I cannot change my mind, I will not be able change anything. 


Education helped me during tough times and I learnt that education is the premise of progress, in every society, every family and every individual


Happiness and progression was not 

automatic or  inevitable, it was a discovery full of sacrifice, suffering, and struggle; the tireless exertions and a passionate pursuit. 


I am HAPPIER NOW, not perfect, “The Happiness Project” remains MY work in progress.

www.educationedge.ca

#leadership #projectmanagement #pmp #persistence #happiness #mindfulness



No comments:

Post a Comment