Monday, June 04, 2018

PMP Lesson Learned - Kris

Lesson Learned on PMP by Kris

Good evening Everyone,



First and foremost I want to thank everyone for the kind words and to Hemant, Dave, Rachel and Education Edge for helping me achieve this accomplishment that I set out for myself 5 years ago.



Secondly a few of you have reached out to me and asked me for advice on the test. The test that I wrote were all scenario based question and next step questions..."What does the Project Manager do next". I also had a lot of equation questions, quality questions, and Stakeholder questions but again I was given a scenario where I had to decipher what was happening in the event and what was the next step according to PMBOK. I strongly recommend really understanding the flow of all the knowledge areas, so that you know each knowledge areas predecessors and successors. 



I was pleasantly surprised that I did not see one agile question or direct and manage questions.



I finished the exam in 3 hours and took 20 mins to review some questions I wasn't comfortable with, but I do not recommend doing that as I drove myself crazy debating on which was the right asnwer. 



The PMP Exam Simulator 3 that we received last week from our Sprint was very close to the type of exam that I wrote. 



If you have any other questions please feel free to reach out and I will try my best to respond to you.



Thanks again everyone and good luck on your exams!



Kris Ivasecko, PMP





No comments:

Post a Comment