Saturday, June 16, 2018

Be Passionate

At the age of 39, I was bankrupt with $17 in my account.  At the age of 40, I had built 4 successful and extremely profitable companies generating millions of dollars. But then what I realized was that the idea of success is not the $$$ but hard work directed by passion, intuition, literature and a bit of luck.


The whole idea of of success is that it is not final and failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue is what counts.


I dream of success to wake up every morning to make it happen. Future will be glorious when past is an experience and PRESENT BECOMES PASSION. 


www.educationedge.ca

www.tc-ww.com

Talentconnectedcanada

Visit Education Edge Canada at www.educationedge.ca for PMP Training.


PMP Certification, PMP Prep, PMP Exam Prep, PMP Certification Exam Prep, PMI REP, PMI, Project Management Certification, CAPM



No comments:

Post a Comment