Thursday, April 12, 2018

A thought - thinking

We must keep some days in our calendar when we do nothing. 


Being a Sr. Portfolio Manager and currently running 4 PMOs, I struggle to find time in my day when I can just be with myself. This thought was validated when I heard two top innovators in the recent times talk to each other and confirm that the time best spent is when they think alone and during those moments of introspection ideas that changed the world were generated.


In whatever capacity we work, as long as we remain a valuable contributor, we become the driving force behind organizational achievement of their vision. Invariably this leads to visibility and recognition. 


Thinking is critical, not necessarily critical thinking. Critical thinking only leads to improvement in current state. So bottom line.... Find time for yourself, and if those innovators can do it so can we.

No comments:

Post a Comment