Hope everyone had a great week.
Tomorrow class will be a critical class as we will go over the Scope Knowledge Area in the first half. Did you know that this is a critical knowledge area as defining scope is one of the most challenging aspects of a Project Manager's role. Scope forms the foundation of project management. Can you think why? Lets Discuss tomo.
Agenda for Tomorrow:
Hemant (9am - 10:30am)
1. 9am - 9:30am Review what was covered last week (Integration Knowledge Area) - Random picks in the class for white boarding process
2. Let's review project Life Cycle one more time
3. 9:30 - 10:30am - Scope and Let's discuss why it's important and Let's go over the processes in Scope Knowledge Area
Dave (10:45am - 1:30pm)
4. Scope Knowledge Area Contd..
5. May Start Time Knowledge Area if the time permits
Thank you folks and see you tomorrow.